Saturday 6 August 2011

The Point Of It All

This is the Anti Blog! Well not really. It is the blog of Etch. That would be me.

Hello. Welcome one and all.

This blog is in retaliation to the blog of dirtywhiteboi67. I will be picking apart every blog entry of hers from this day onwards.
I am a transguy myself and I will explain how she is wrong and occasionally agree with her using fact and logic. While the majority of what Dirt uses as evidence are quotes from transguys taken out of context and medical journals that go against what the scientific community generally say. I will be using direct quotes with links so you can check them, When I am talking about the scientific end I will use multiple sources.

Well forward I go. In my one man war.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment